WASTE PAPER CONVEYORS
The Pulp and Paper industry faces many challenges, one among the biggest is the management of bulk materials that range in consistency and wetness. The conveyors design help pulp and paper industry from the debarking, chipping, stack out, all the way to the digesters to produce the fine pulp and paper from the industry.
Benefits of Conveyor System:
- Conveyors safely supplies materials from one level to another in the manufacturing process, comparing to a human labour it is less time taking with low expenditure.
- They can be easily installed anywhere, and are much safer than forklift or another machines that move materials.
- They can transfer loads of all shapes, sizes and weights with many advanced safety features that help preventing accidents.
- There are many options available for running a conveyor system, which includes the hydraulic, mechanical and fully automated systems, equipped by choice to fit the industrial needs.
Types of Industrial Conveyors for pulp and paper industry
A chain conveyor system is powered by a continuous chain which are primarily utilized to transport heavy loads. Chain conveyor systems are generally manufactured with a single strand configuration. However, now, multiple strand configurations are also available in the market.
- Chain conveyors work simple and exceptionally durable.
- Chain conveyor can be installed horizontally or inclined
- The chain is driven with sprockets and horizontal flights to move the material
- It has fixed or variable speed electronic drive transmissions
- Made of hardened steel components for long product life
Drag chain Conveyors:
A drag conveyor is a link of chains to drag material along the bottom of the machinery. With the flights fixed between two strands of chains, which drags the materials from the feeding range. Usually, drag conveyors have used to move the bulk or large materials in various mediums like bins or flights, or other attachments of dragging mediums. Tubular drag conveyors are fully enclosed chain system to convey product in any direction.
- Dust-proof, weather-proof housing that can be gas tight
- Handle materials with minimal product degradation
- Only two lubrication points for easy maintenance
- Chains are totally enclosed and inherently safe
- Features a segmental drive sprocket design allows tooth replacement without removal of the drive shaft
Pan conveyors are heavy duty, reliable and are able to withstand abrasion, corrosion and high temperatures. It can convey materials horizontally and up to 60 degrees inclination. The design of pan incorporates the overlapping steel pans with lip contact between adjacent pans and side plates.
- Enclosed type conveyors
- It is chain driven with pans running on rollers
- Fixed or variable speed electronic drive transmissions
- Hardened steel components for long life expectancy
- Specifically designed for high-temperature materials
- It can also be designed with fire or explosion proof
Bucket elevators or bucket conveyors are multi-sided conveyors attached to the cables or chains to convey products. Bucket conveyors are used in bulk materials handling. Depending upon the applications the sizes and the capacities of the elevators can be altered.
- Easy maintenance
- Horizontally and vertically heavy-reinforced
- Adjustable throat plate at discharge
- Inspection doors on both ends of the machine
- Heavy-duty construction
- Different bucket designs can opt for various requirements